Stewart Middle School Handbook
Academics, activities, attitude: Life begins after 3.0.
At Stewart we build individuals, community, and the future.
We collaborate, open our practice, pursue meaningful professional development, and relentlessly strive for excellence.
We partner with the community to promote positive experiences for students outside the classroom, encourage them to explore their interests, and spark their ideas about making their mark in a global society.
We engage the whole child to shape resilient students who grab hold of their learning, thrive in these middle years, and succeed here, in high school, and beyond.
- Academic Integrity Policy & Plagiarism
- After School Activities, Athletics, Club Beyond
- Assembly Expectations
- Athletic Policies
- Attendance & Tardiness Procedures
- Bell Schedule
- Bicycles & Skateboards
- Cafeteria Rules
- Cafeteria Meal Prices
- Classroom Supplies
- Permanent Markers
- Cell Phones & Digital Citizenship
- College/High School Wednesday
- Discipline Policies
- Emergency Drills
- Emergency School Closures
- Field Trips
- Fines/Obligations/Overdue Library Materials
- Food, Beverages and Gum
- PG-Rated Music, Media, and Movies
- Hall Passes – 15/15 Rule
- Hallway Expectations
- Physical Education Requirements
- Replacement of Lost ID Cards
- Search Policy
- Standards Based Grading
- Telephone Use by Students
- Dress Code
- Use of Tacoma School District technology
- Valuables: Leave Them at Home